Sunday, January 29, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW BEGINNING

I am grateful to the Almighty for a new beginning to my life each and every day.

Yesterday, after services, I spoke to the Rabbi to add something yogic to his sermon.  He was very appreciative and in turn asked me if I would help to plan both seders this year.

Today I will practice yoga in two classes.  I will participate in a yoga workshop called Yoga for Anxiety.  I'm very excited.

Where is he in all of this??? As usual, saying "no" to all suggestions and trying to create an argument. Where am I in this?  I'm very yogic.  I listen.  I pause.  I then ask myself:  Is it true?  Is it kind?  Does it need yo be said?   Then I continue what I'm doing.

I love my new life.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment