Wednesday, February 13, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL SKY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the beautiful sky that I saw this morning.   It was changing from a dark gray, to light gray, to blue.

I had the time to do this because I have time now to live and love my life.  Yesterday on that snowy day, I continued to make the house mine.  I straightened up the pantry spices and then I moved my books into the room that I'm using as a yoga room.  The change begins April 29 with Freddy.  I'm so excited.

I had a wonderful dinner last night too that I savored.  I made codfish with zucchini squash, a salad and veggies with fruit for dessert.  I ate as I watched my new television in the kitchen.

Today I'm taking a private yoga lesson at the studio.

Thank for for my life Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment