Saturday, February 16, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR PUTTING THE ALMIGHTY FOR HELPING ME PUT MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to put my life back together.

He certainly made me a resilient creature.  The therapists have said this to me but I didn't believe them.   I thought that I had failed.

I didn't fail at all.  He was a very small part of my life as were my parents.  I created a wonderful life, outside of both abusive houses,  with the Almighty's help.  I graduated from Queens College with a B.A., 2 M.S. degrees and the SAS/SDA.   I taught Social Studies both at Marie Curie JHS and at Lincoln Hall.  I supervised the program at Lincoln Hall too.  BOCES was filled with classroom activities, trips, overnights and then I became the Curriculum Coordinator at C.C.A.  I retired with a wonderful pension.

I have wonderful friends that keep me busy all the time.

I have a variety of different activities. It has taken a while for me to add back all of the amazing activities that made up my life.  I read and attend book clubs.  I facilitate them too.  I am active at Plainview Jewish Center. I attend services.  I am active in the Sisterhood.  I practice yoga too.

Today I brought back walking.   I walked for an hour.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping and encouraging me to put my life together.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment