Thursday, February 14, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE JOY IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy that He has given me.

Yesterday I took a private yoga lesson with my friend Leslie at Absolute Yoga.  It was wonderful.  I am ready to take classes at the studio.  I will take on on Friday, the same Level 1 class with Leslie that I always take.

Today is Valentines Day.  Last year, it was my abusers funeral.  Today I will spend the day with Jay.   Seth and Dana are flying to Alabama to visit his family.  Remi is walking in the hallways.  I made a plan at a local Mexican Restaurant called Margarita's for March 3 when Seth and Dana come to visit.

I'm feeling better.  Today I have therapy.

What a difference a year makes.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that He has given me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment