Thursday, February 7, 2019

GRATEFUL THAT LIFE IS CALM

I am grateful to the Almighty because my life is calm.

My life is peaceful and quiet.

I am doing all of my chores and I am having fun.  There are no strategies that I need to use for my survival.  I'm getting enough sleep too.  I am balancing work and play.

Yesterday, for example, I washed floors and paid bills and mailed them at the post office.  I went to therapy too.  I made chicken for dinner and found the time to see Mama Mia.....Here We Go Again at the library in the evening.  I read, texted and spoke to friends.

Today Dom is coming to discuss finances and I will go food shopping.  I will also read my book, watch television and meditate.

I am grateful because the Almighty has given me a calm life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment