Friday, February 22, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR RIDDING MYSELF OF TRIGGERS

I am so grateful to the Almighty because He is helping me to understand and get rid of triggers.

Obviously the people that trigger me, like my daughters, need to be understood so that a trigger doesn't affect me.

However items that trigger me need to be disposed of............like my kitchen table and chairs and this morning a new set is arriving.   I've been up since 7AM.  I'm showered, dressed and waiting.  Hopefully I can practice yoga this morning too.  I sat across from him every evening for as long as we were together.  Never once did he compliment the dinner and I never brought in dinner.  When he became ill he even gagged on the dinner.  That table has very bad memories for me.   It's leaving and I am beyond happy.

Hence a new table and new memories!!!!   

I also purchased a new crock pot and skillet.  The old ones had negative memories. 

Thank you Almighty for your help in this endeavor.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment