Friday, February 15, 2019

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR PUTTING TOGETHER MY LIFE'S PUZZLE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me greatly to put together my life's puzzle.

He sent me therapists to that I now understand what happened to me my entire life.  They have told me how resilient I am and how I created a wonderful life outside the home.  My abusers were but a small part of my life.

He is helping me put together my life again.  I did so many things outside of the house but I gave them up when PTSD occurred.  Now through therapy and medication I am putting my life back together.  I am grateful for this.

Today I will again practice yoga at my 11AM class at Absolute Yoga.

Then it's off to do chores.

I am grateful to the Almighty for bringing me back to life.  Today I arose at 7:30AM.  I remember when I couldn't get up at all.

Thank you Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment