Tuesday, February 19, 2019

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR MY ENERGY

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me back all of energy.

I am loving it!!!!

I am loving life!!!

Today I practiced yoga at the studio at 9:30 in the morning. I have not practiced in the class since September.  I did errands with joy.  I texted, and spoke to boyfriend too!!!!

I am so thrilled that I purchased a new kitchen table and chairs.  It's arriving Friday morning.  I couldn't be happier.  My aim is to make this house my own.

I'm going to get a manicure later and have dinner with Linda, Rhonnie and Gail tonight.  I'm going to an Executive Board meeting of the Sisterhood tonight.  I'm on the Education committee.

I am grateful  to the Almighty because He has given me energy and given me back my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment