Tuesday, July 2, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A HAPPY LIFE

I am so grateful to the Almighty because I have a happy life.

Yesterday Oscar, my new gardener came and did a beautiful job on my lawn.  He is coming back today to complete the job.  I could cry because the lawn is becoming mine.  I was able to walk for an hour in the morning and then in the afternoon.  I handled in my first four summaries of books for the Plainview Summer Reading Club.  I also went to PJC and paid for Charles Wasserman's retirement party.  I was NEVER able to attend those parties.

Tom the landscaper from Hicks came with a design for my Zen Garden which will begin at the end of July.  It's going to be amazing.

I went out to dinner with Karen too.  We had a blast!!!!

Today I will be visiting Remi!!!!  I can't wait to play with him.

Life is good and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment