Thursday, July 18, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO LOVE MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and the instructor spoke of self love.

I am going to begin to love myself.

The first thing that I need to do is banish all thoughts of Martin and my mother in the early morning.  I intend to think of this as having been in a concentration camp called EISBERT and now I'm free.  In order to move forward I also need to recognize that there will be triggers and move forward.

I need to love myself.

Today the furniture for my yoga room is coming.  I am beyond excited.  I will spend the day putting the room together.  It's a horribly hot, humid and rainy day....perfect weather for me to get the job done.

Yesterday in yoga the instructor also spoke of resilience.  She said that if we feel depleted we should do something for ourselves. 

The yoga room is my present to myself.

Thank you Almighty for teaching me to take care of me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment