Saturday, July 20, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING ABOUT MY CORE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga yesterday.

The instructor spoke about getting to know yourself, getting to know who you are, your wants and needs, your dreams and desires.

I am beginning that process.

Each of my adventures teaches me something about myself.  But the most important thing is that I'm allowed to be myself.

Yesterday Dana and Seth became engaged.  Sari, Dana and Seth all  called me and I was able to speak to them without monitoring myself to see if what I said would get me in trouble with my abuser.

I so recognized that as I saw the emergence of myself.

Today I will attend services and meditate.  We are in the middle of a heat wave and I'm so glad that I will get to enjoy my home.............especially my yoga room.

Thank you Almighty for all you have done for me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment