Sunday, July 21, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR SMILING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am smiling this morning and it the Almighty who has helped me to smile.

We are in the middle of a heat wave.   I did not walk at The Heart and Sole Race but I did pick up my tee shirt.   I put gas in the truck and had coffee at Dunkin' Donuts and then it was off to practice yoga.  From there I went to Trader Joe's.  I'm making tofu stir fried tonight and I needed the ingredients.  I was going to go out to eat but it's too hot.

I came home to have breakfast and read The New York Times.

I am really enjoying my home.

Matzah is going for a grooming today.  He looks wonderful!!!

I finished read The Gown for the Sisterhood Book Club which I will host on the 31st of July.  It was a pleasure to sit in my new yoga room and read.   I was able to contrite, enjoy and absorb the book.

I am smiling as I look back upon my day.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for my smile.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment