Sunday, July 28, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LIVING IN THE PRESENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am living in the present and savoring and enjoying the moment.

Services were very spiritual yesterday.  I love hanging to with my friends at kiddish and coming home to peace an quiet.

I went to the pool yesterday and read and talked to friends and just enjoyed the moment of being. One of my friends was shocked that I was actually in the pool.

I came home to eat dinner on the deck and look at the planes flying by.

Wow!!!

Today I will practice yoga and pick up the cookies and cake for Wednesday when I am again hosting the Sisterhood Book Club.

I'm gong to clean the house too.

Shula and Ellie are coming and we are going out to dinner.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment