Friday, July 12, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy that I now experience in my life.

Yesterday I did many chores.........Trader Joe's, CVS, a beach ball for Remi, gas for the truck, the post office and Fairway but it was a joy to do.

Mario fixed the sprinkler.

I went to Charlie Wasserman's PJC Retirement.   I had an amazing time.  I haven't had so much fun since  was a teenager going to the beach with my friends!!!!!

I approached everything with excitement and joy.......joy that I'm free.........joy that I can live life to the fullest.

Today I will practice yoga.  I'm getting my hair blown out and a manicure/pedicure.  I'm going to a Gong Meditation workshop at my studio this evening and then out to dinner with my friend Marilyn.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment