Friday, July 17, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MY FAITH IN THE ALMIGHTY

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me faith and I have always had faith in Him.

I had a wonderful time at Rhonnie's Driveway Luncheon yesterday until the moment when I broke my tooth.  I came home to find that Michael, my CPA had called.  I had given him paperwork where the IRS showed that I owed another $8500.  He told me we had to go back to the bank statements which are on line.

I didn't get a good nights sleep because of these two things. However when I awoke in the morning I realized that I had faith in the Almighty and that things would work out.

Thank you Almighty for this thought.

Things will work out.

I have faith in you.

I am grateful.

PS....... (LATER)  Things really did work out.  I went to the bank and received copies of these statements.  Michael will pick them up this weekend.  As far as my tooth, that's the never ending of my teeth.....I will begin fixing it next Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment