Friday, July 10, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR NEW DREAMS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all my new dreams and realities.

Slowly the stress and the horror of my previous life is fading and is being replaced with new memories.

This is helping me to become aware of what a small part of my life my mother and the creature were.

New memories each morning as I get up make me smile as I plan for another day.

The water heater was checked yesterday.  I made an appointment with Sonny to do my truck's inspection.  Matzah got his shot at the vet.  I got a manicure.  I read, talked to friends, sat on my deck and just looked at the beauty of the world.  I FaceTimed with Hilary and Remi.

I took the plants in because we are getting Tropical Storm Fey.  I'm going to get my hair blown out ad do some food shopping.

Thank you Almighty for my new life and my new dreams.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment