Thursday, July 23, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR RIGHTING WRONGS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am healthy and happy.

I am grateful because the Almighty has given me the ability to right wrongs.  By that I mean that in bringing up my daughters, I served as a role model and now in therapy, I am learning how some of the things I did had a negative affect on them.

Dana constantly justifies why she wants to do certain things and tries to get people to understand, especially Seth ad her mother-in-law.  I did the same thing.  Yesterday we talked about how you don't have to explain or justify why you are making certain choices for your life.  That is your right. I apologized and explained why I did that and why it shouldn't be done.  She was grateful.

Karen visited yesterday.  We went to lunch and Amazing Savings.

Today I will speak with both Judith and Kyra.  I walked for 2 hours. I'm getting my hair blown out as well as a mani/pedi.   Big fun!!

Thank you Almighty for allowing me to right some of the wrongs of my life.

I am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment