Sunday, September 27, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE ALMIGHTY WATCHING OVER ME

I am so grateful to the Almighty because He has always watched over me.

Tonight is Kol Nidre......tomorrow is Yom Kippur. I pray to the Almighty so that I might live and be healthy and happy enjoying my new life.

This weekend Charles came over and we walked the length of the Long Beach boardwalk and had dinner at Morrisons.  It was a fantastic night.

This morning I made us coffee and breakfast and we watched a political show on Channel 7 from 10-11.  Then we discussed it.  This is a dream come true.

He will be back on Tuesday at 4 so that I can clean the house as usual. We're going to watch the debate together.  I'll make dinner.  Wednesday we will practice yoga at my studio!! Wow!!

Thank you Almighty for watching over me and allowing me to have this wonderful new life.

I am grateful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment