Tuesday, September 15, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR PRACTICING YOGA

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to practice yoga and as a result I am better able to cope with the stress and trauma in my past.

Leslie spoke of remembering when I took a class on September 11th.  She spoke of remembering the good things that happen to you and the strength and resilience you had during times of stress and trauma.  It's hard to do especially during the High Holiday season  that BUT I'm trying!!!!

Yesterday she spoke of accepting uncertainty in the word that we are in now.  I have always had uncertainty in my life and I'm usually waiting for the other shoe to drop.  This gets tougher during the High Holiday season BUT I'm trying.

Tonight I will be making a tofu dinner for Charles.  Why tofu?  he read an article to me at the beach about changing foods and he's never had tofu.  Karen, Bob and Bethany may stop by which will be fun for Charles and Karen.

I've got Solomon's to get to and PJC to pick up my masks.  Staples perhaps too.

I'm going to try with the Almighty's help to focus on the gift of the present today.

Thank you Almighty.

I'm grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment