Wednesday, September 2, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR DREAMS COMING TRUE!!

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He is making my dreams come true.

Charles arrived at 10:30am and he didn't leave until 10:30pm.  He walked Matzah twice. I actually drove to Wantagh Park, a place that I had NEVER been to and we set up chairs with lunch by the water facing the Jones Beach Tower and the stadium.  On the way I showed him where I used to work.  I drove home and we stopped off at a store to buy some fruit and vegetables......a store that I had never been in.

Back home, we smoked some grass.  I set up a salad for him to chop ad I made Sally's Chicken compete with Burned Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower, peas and carrots.  Wine was served too.  He ate everything and complimented everything!!!!  That never happened to me either!!!

My dream is coming true.......I hope it lasts!!!!

Today I'm going to Debbie's for another Wednesday Driveway Dining!

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment