Saturday, September 12, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING HOW TO REMEMBER

 I am grateful to the Almighty for encouraging me to practice yoga.  I learn so much.

Yesterday I practiced in Leslie's class.  Since it was 9/11 she spoke of remembering. She spoke of remembering the good and the traumatic.  However when she spoke about the traumatic, she talked about remembering how resilient and strong you are because you were able to overcome it and move forward.  That so resonated with me.  That is me!  Thank you Almighty!!  I am grateful!

I was able to walk yesterday.  I spoke and texted with Charles.  He will be here after services at 1:30.

I was even able to participate in a Zoom Buddhist Meditation meeting.

Thank you Almighty for showing me the way to remember.

I am grateful.

You saved my life and gave me a new one.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment