Thursday, September 24, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

I love that Hilary and Dana FaceTime me on a daily basis.  I love talking to Remi and Madalyn. I'm beyond grateful that I have loving and caring friends.......and I'm grateful for the Almighty bringing Charles into my life.  He made a huge hit with the ladies at our Wednesday Driveway Luncheons.

We were on the phone last night discussing Lovecraft Country.  We will be going to Long Beach on Saturday and he will sleep over.

Today I'll speak with Judith and do some chores.

I have Dr Ludwig later in the afternoon.  I hope that my teeth will be fine....but the Almighty makes that decision.

Thank you Almighty for the joy in my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment