Monday, September 14, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO PLAY AND HAVING A PLAYMATE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because am learning to play and I have a playmate to do this with.

Yesterday I drove to St. James.  I DID NOT get lost at all and Charles and I met at the Millennium Diner and had breakfast. I think that I surprised him because I arrived this first and it surprised me also.  Then we went to Short Beach on the Sound.  I learned how to drive up 111 to Charles's home and I'll do that next time.  We had a picnic lunch too!!!  I left about 4:00 because he had sports to watch......hockey and football.

I went home to make dinner and Charles texted me about watching 20/20 which I did while having dinner.  We had made plans to watch our television show, LOVECRAFT COUNTRY, together and we did by texting while it was on.  Double Wow!!!

Today I've go a lot of chores and dinner with Rhonnie, Debbie and Barbara. One of them is to take Charles"s ring to Solomon's and clean and size it for me to wear.  However I just remembered that Solomon's is closed on Monday so I'm going to put bandaids on it and wear it tonight at dinner. I'm going steady!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that He has done for me.  


Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment