Friday, September 18, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR A FULL LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the full life that He has given to me.  I shall reflect upon this at services tomorrow and Sunday at the High Holiday services.

My emotions are also balanced.  In the past, it was disgust, anger and fear that I felt while in the house and even growing up.  These are negative emotions. Now I feel emotions both positive and negative.  I especially realized how much courage I had to live the way that I did.

The Almighty has taken care of me and I have a full life.

I will NOT be doing journal entries until Today after the High Holidays.  I hope to be in synagogue both of those days praying to the Almighty for a Happy and Healthy New Year for myself, Charles and my family.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment