Friday, January 15, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR THE ENLARGING OF MY WORLD


 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to have a much larger world to live in. It is so much fun!!!

I attended a Sisterhood Zoom meeting this week as well as a Sisterhood Virtual Zoom Auction. 

Yesterday Casey White came from Blind Spot and I ordered window treatments for the living room, dining room and kitchen.

Then I drove to Commack, met Charles there and he drove to Sunken Meadow where we walked for 1 hour and 20 minutes on a warm and beautiful day.

He asked me to dinner but I had already prepared it at home and I drove home in the dark from Commack.

We spoke after the Ranger game.

Today I will practice yoga and have my hair blown out.

Charles is arriving at 5 and we have a Buddhist meeting in the evening.

I am grateful to the Almighty because my world has gotten so much larger and I am happy!!

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment