Monday, January 18, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO BE KIND TO YOURSELF


 I am grateful to the Almighty because Charles and I practiced yoga in Leslie's class and she spoke about being kind to yourself because it was MLK Day.

I am trying very hard to be kind to myself and it's hard. I'm usually critical of myself because my mother was always critical of me.  I'm trying to be kind to myself but it's not easy.

Charles left after class.  He took me out for Mexican food last night and it was delicious. We went to Margarita Grill in Hicksville.  We will speak tonight after I play Mahjong to figure out how to watch the Inauguration together on Wednesday.

I cleaned the entire house today.... paid bills and will play Mahjong too.

Thank you Almighty for helping me with this new goal.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment