Tuesday, January 12, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BEING SAFE AND SECURE IN MY HOME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I feel safe and secure in my home.

What joy it is to wake up in the morning and eat breakfast watching televised current events and then reading the paper quietly.  I am so grateful for this!

Charles left yesterday after practicing yoga in Leslie's class with me. I walked at The Home Depot since it was really cold.  I mailed my bills and handed in a bank slip for more checks at CVS.

Charles and I text every morning.

Today I'm going to Dr. Gluck.  On the way home I hope to walk at The Home Depot and do some food shopping.

Tonight I have a Sisterhood meeting.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the feelings of safety and security I feel.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment