Monday, October 11, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR THE ALMIGHTY WATCHING OVER ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He watches over me.

Charles came for the weekend and we had a wonderful time. We went to a dinner party at Cathy's and were up until 1AM!!!!  Sunday we made a list of tourist attractions that we would like to see in Northampton.....our vacation for next week.  WE caught up on Succession and I was able to read.

Saturday I took a walk and I bump into my brother Stephen and all the old triggers came back. I'm so glad that I distanced from him.  He had the nerve to say that I got fatter....shades of what happened to me in the past with my mother.

Today Charles and I will practice yoga and have brunch.  He will go home and I will come back to clean.

Tonight's dinner and Man Jong.

I am grateful to the Almighty for watching over me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment