Tuesday, October 26, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR S.T.O.P.

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday.

It was there that I learned about S.T.O.P.  It was a perfect tie to learn this because my brother had called to set a walking lan for Wednesday (which may not happen because of the winds after the Nor'Easter today) and I was thinking about him in a very negative way after all he had done or not done since The Creature died.

S.T.O.P. lets you Stop and BREATHE and OBSERVE and PAUSE before you make a final decision. Thinking about this calmed me down and allowed me to make a choice that was appropriate for me.

I will walk with my brother and study him........MY CHOICE.

I am grateful to the Almighty for encouraging me to practice yoga.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment