Thursday, October 21, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL VACATION

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful vacation that I had with Charles.

This morning when he left to play golf at 7AM he woke me with kisses to again thank me for a wonderful vacation.

Indeed it was wonderful.......Main Street put us back in the 1960's.  We went to Smith College to the Botanical Garden and the Art Museum.  What a beautiful campus.  I bought my usual hat, bear and coffee cup.  We went to Calvin Collidge's Presidential Library and to a Beer Can Museum which is housed with a bar.  We walked the Central Massachusetts Rail Trail. It was wonderful and I enjoyed every moment.

We make a great couple too.

The Almighty sent me a wonderful man.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment