Wednesday, October 27, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BEING STRONG AND RESILIENT

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong and resilient woman.

Yesterday we had a Nor'easter and I cleaned the house and started to pack because this weekend  am going to Charles.

Today my brother Stephen is visiting at 11.  We were going to take a walk BUT the weather is inclement.  He is actually coming INSIDE MY HOUSE.

More later.........

Nothing really was accomplished by this visit. All we discussed were the horrific  the memories that we shared.

The visit ended 2 1/2 hours later and I went to do many errands.

I practiced yoga in the evening in Leslie's class, spoke to Charles and felt much better.

It shows you that the Almighty did make me strong and resilient. 

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment