Thursday, January 6, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BECOMING AWARE OF MYSELF

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to become aware of my wants, needs, dreams and desires.

I practiced yoga in Hollie's class yesterday and this was the theme of the class.

I was exhausted at the end of the day.  It truly was a tough day.

Dana has Covid.  Matzah has a major rash and I will be bathing him with a shampoo that I received from the doctor.  There will be a snowstorm tomorrow too.  I went food shopping and to the post office.  

Today I will be practicing yoga........getting my hair blown out and I have an appointment with Kyra.

I believe Charles will be sleeping over because of the storm.

Thank you Almighty for all that you have made me aware of.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment