Thursday, January 20, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR SELF-CARE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has encouraged me to practice yoga.  It was there that I really learned about self-care and looking inside myself to see what I need.

The weather is terrible today....rain....snow....sleet and freezing rain!

I needed to sleep after the wonderful day that I with Charles yesterday, Dana and Mdalyn's visit on Monday and the dentist on Tuesday.  

I looked inside myself and saw that I needed rest. I brought the garbage cans in and the newspapers in at 6:30 and went back to sleep until 10:30!!!!

I needed the rest.  I needed to look inside myself and take care of me!

Later today I will head out to ShopRite and Trader Joe's.

But for now......I took care of me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment