Wednesday, January 19, 2022

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR A NEW DAY



 I am grateful to the Almighty for a new day.

Yesterday's dental checkup at Dr. Kurtz/Gluck was a huge success!  I was able to go to the bank as well as the post office and celebrate and eat at Pasteria!!!! I also got to clean a bathroom and read.....and speak to Charles.

Today hopefully Freddy will be here to fix my shower which is not draining well.

I will be practicing yoga and driving out to Sunken Meadow to walk with Charles.

I am so excited about my day.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

Later-   I am beyond grateful to the Almighty for all that He has done for me.  Freddy came and the shower is fixed.  Charles and i walked at Sunken Meadow and he took me to lunch.

Life is good and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment