Wednesday, January 5, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR SELF-CARE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I have been practicing yoga in Leslie's class.  Her Word of the Year is RESILIENT and yesterday she spoke of SELF-CARE in order to achieve RESILIENCY.

Charles and I have been doing that since New Years Day.  Our intention is to eat healthy and exercise.  I have been doing just that.

Today I will practice yoga in Hollie's class.

Lots of chores to do too........Matzah has a vet appointment at 3:20.  I will go to the post office and do some food shopping.  I need to call ID to change my appointment and call Mike at AB Locksmith to fix my alarm........busy day.

To balance myself there will be newspapers and my book as well as yoga.

Thank you Almighty for teaching me about Self-Care.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment