Tuesday, January 4, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BEING RESILIENT

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a resilient human being.

I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday. It is her custom to declare a word of the year.....the word is resilient......that's me.

That is what both my therapists....Judith and Kyra call me.  I have, with the help of the Almighty, survived many obstacles.

What was interesting is that Leslie also spoke of taking care of yourself to continue to be resilient. That is what I am doing.

Charles and I went back to eating a healthy diet on New Years Day.  We both agreed to exercise too.

He practiced yoga at the Nesconsett Library and I practice at Absolute Yoga.

I did some of my house cleanup today.  I filled in with food shopping at Trader Joe's.

Karen and Bob came over so that Bob could fix a few things and I gave Karen Xanax for Bethany.

Life is good.

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me resilient and giving me an incredible life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment