Sunday, January 30, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR THE PEACE AND QUIET IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the peace and quiet in my life.

Yesterday....on Shabbos there was a massive blizzard with 55mph winds.  The final total in Plainview was 15.5 inches.

Charles and I were together and I had my home, my family and my love to keep me warm.

Today Santos came to shovel......Charles walked Matzah in the snow as he had done yesterday and even cleared a path for Matzah to go outside from the kitchen door.

He left to go to Dan's to watch football with the guys and I am breathing peacefully in my home.  I read the papers......cleaned a bit......and now I'm reading.

I'm happy that Charles has friends.  It's so very, very normal.

He will be back later tonight and leave on Monday as usual.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my health, my family, Charles and the peace and quiet in my life.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment