Thursday, April 7, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BEING THE CAPTAIN OF MY BOAT

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga yesterday in Hollie's class.

It was there that I learned that change is constant and that it flows like the wind.  It was there that I learned that I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY OWN BOAT.

That is going to become my mantra as I am in charge of me and the decisions that I make are for me.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I now have a mantra to express my own feelings.

Passover preparations will not be continued today.  I have done all that I can do before next week. Today is food shopping as Charles will be with me tomorrow.  He's going to help me on Saturday to bring up Passover appliances.

Matzah is finally going for a grooming.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful for everything that you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment