Monday, April 25, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BEING UNATTACHED

 I am grateful to the Almighty because as Charles and I practiced yoga in Leslie's class she spoke of the value of becoming unattached to something.  As a result of the lack of attachment one can enjoy all the joys that this world has to offer

I was so happy to hear this because this is what I'm doing with my daughters after their performance after the Passover Seders.   This is what Charles and I do to keep our love fresh.  We use space to do this.

After Charles left I spoke to Karen.  I cleaned and did laundry. I read the papers and my book.

Tonight I'm taking myself to Pasteria for dinner.

Matzah went to the vet and now has an ear infection.....poor doggie.

Thank you Almighty for this blessed day.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment