Tuesday, April 5, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful new day.

Charles left yesterday after book club and I spoke with him after Volleyball and dinner with the girls and MahJong!!

Wet text G'morning every morning.

Today I will practice yoga and do some errands.  I will walk in the early part of the afternoon because it's going to rain this evening and tomorrow.

I am continuing to prepare for the Passover holiday and doing a very good job of it. I will be covering the dining room table to be able to put my Passover appliances etc on them over the weekend. Charles will help me.  I will clear out some shelves from the refrigerator and cover them in  Reynolds Wrap.

I will be speaking with Judith too.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this new day.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment