Friday, April 8, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR BEING IN CHARGE OF ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I FINALLY AM IN CHARGE OF MYSELF.  I'M THE CAPTAIN OF MY OWN BOAT.

Yesterday my brother Stephen called.  He is again getting a divorce!!!  I did not let anything that he said upset me. I DID NOT get triggered!!!

Yesterday I spoke with my daughters.  Nothing that they said bothered me either!  I AM INDEED THE CAPTAIN OF MY BOAT!

I took Matzah for a long awaited grooming!  I walked at The Home Depot too!  I did my food shopping.  I have a respite until Monday when I begin my Passover preparation again!  I am reading Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult and it's really good!

Michael called and my taxes are in place!

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the good in my life now that I'M THE CAPTAIN IF MY BOAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment