Friday, April 1, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR INSIGHT INTO MYSELF AND MY LIFE.

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I had insight this week into who I am and why it started.

As a result, I can now live the rest of my life being proud of me and all that I have accomplished.

It is interesting that when you have parents that psychological abuse you.....if you are to survive you develop strategies to keep you alive and well.  You do this subconsciously!

This is what I did all my life and it ended this week.  I lived in a hopeful world of fantasy hoping that people like my  parents, brother, husband and even my daughters would love and appreciate me because of who I was and what I did for them.   I didn't live in really but in a hopeful and dreamlike start.

That is over.....not in anger but just because I know why I did this.  

After seeing WHERE THE BOYS ARE when I was an early adolescent.......I created the dream and so I thought that the Almighty sent me Charles as George Hamilton in my dream.  Charles is a wonderful man with human flaws. He truly loves me.   I took it a step further to see that my parents, brother,  husband and daughters use me and abuse me.  I wait until they realize their mistake.

This will never happen.

For the remainder of my life which the Almighty willing will be a long and healthy one, I will concentrate on being in the moment and enjoying the moment and enjoying the man who really loves me.

Thank you for this insight Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment