Friday, May 22, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGE IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty for the changes in myself.  It was the Almighty that sent me to yoga and the rest is history.

Yesterday I saw a most wonderful change.  I have had an incredible retirement.   Most of the fun that I have had has been without him.  Yesterday I decided to do something with him.  I told him to create a surprise.

It was to be a film and dinner.  Driving down the block, he was so busy staring at Jeff, the neighbor that he harassed that he went down the wrong block and had to turn around.  I made a comment and he was off and running.  That's the nature of this relationship.  However, I said, "let it go, like a cloud."  He wouldn't and tried for the rest of the evening to bring it up.  He failed.

I however, lived in the present.  I enjoyed the film.  I enjoyed the dinner and I even ordered dessert.

I came home and slept through the night.

This morning I will walk and take not One but Two yoga classes.

I am proud of myself.

Thank you, Almighty for allowing me to be open to your helping me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment