Saturday, May 23, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR SELF LOVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am finally learning to love myself.

It is the Sabbath before the Shavouth holiday.  We are not going out east because it makes no sense to do so.  Years ago, he was angry at the donation that I made to The Hampton Synagogue at the end of the season.  I stopped giving and I stopped going.   Times changed and I was accepted at PJC making it comfortable for me to stay here and enjoy services here.  This is fine with me.  It just makes his world smaller.  However, I'm not responsible for that.

He is still trying to discuss our neighbor.  I'm still letting it go on a cloud.  I wrote this to be factual.  It really matters very little to me.

I will be going to services today on this sunny day.

I will be reading.

I will be walking.

I will be learning to love myself and to be proud of me.

I am grateful that the Almighty has taught me this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment