Saturday, May 9, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga.  As a result of this, I am learning about myself.

I have a great deal of strength and fortitude which will help me in the face of adversity.

I have a wonderful life.  I also live with an enemy who doesn't miss an opportunity to try and destroy my life.  During this past year, he has failed every time he has tried, but that won't stop someone like him.

I came home yesterday after taking two wonderful yoga classes and having a Thai massage by Leslie.  He was waiting to attack me about the cup in the sink that hadn't been washed. He is a real pig and that's why I leave items to be washed. The real issue is that tomorrow is Mother's Day. He hates Izzy and the girls.  While it is true that Dana has not contacted him since New Years Day when she yelled at him for opening her mail, Hilary doesn't contact him and Izzy will now have an "allergy attack" and carry on about the dog park, THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.   Martin spends his entire life with displaced rage.

How did I handle this outbreak??  I handled it with strength and fortitude because I know myself. I spoke but then read the papers and had DD coffee.  I walked. 

Later I prepared for the Sabbath, read my book and later watched yet another television show about dead people called, The Messenger.

I am learning about myself and becoming confident in this retirement.

Today I will attend services and have a wonderful Sabbath.

Thank you Almighty for all that you have done for me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment