Wednesday, May 6, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR WONDERFUL DAYS

I am grateful to the Almighty for my retirement.  I have never had such wonderful days.

Yesterday I went to Elyse's yoga class.  I learned that yoga is about having strength and really seeing so that you can decide for yourself what is right for you.   I went to Fresh Market, FV Cleaners and Solomon's Jewelers where I finally purchased a necklace for myself.

I walked.  I read.  I went to the Apple Store for a lesson.  After dinner there was a summer auction at Sisterhood which I attended and then the finale of Forever.

I have put myself first. It's time for that.

Thanks to the Almighty my days are filled with fun and laughter.

Today its off to yoga and to clean the condo for the summer season.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment