Monday, May 25, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to become the person that I am today.

Sometimes I look at older posts and see such tremendous growth in me and that makes me fill up with pride.

Today is the second day of Shavuot and it's off to services I go.  There is also Yizkor.  It is with pain that I think of my mother's life.  She never realized that the life she was living could be ended and she could begin a new one.

I will actually finish my book today. 

I have been using my difusser with lavender oil.  It's been very relaxing.

I will walk.  Yesterday I took an amazing two hour walk and really enjoyed looking at the homes in this new part of town.

I hope to do the same thing today.  (Update:  I did!!!)

I am grateful for my life.

Thank you Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment