Thursday, May 28, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MY EVALUATION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taken me down the road to my becoming a changed person.

Yesterday I attended my yoga class where the instructor spoke of appreciating how far you have come since the first time you took a yoga class.  This is true in life also.  Look how far I've come and how much I have learned since that fateful day on July 31, 2012.   

I am grateful to the Almighty for that experience.  Without it I would not be the person that I am today.

I had a wonderful day yesterday.  I was able to walk for 2 hours.  I was able to read.  I did my errands.  I attended my yoga class.  I had dinner with Sisterhood friends.  I went to my Chabad class and I went to my Sisterhood Book Club.

Today I will walk.  I will go to my yoga class.  There is a lecture at the Syosset library that I want to see as well as my Memory Workshop.

I am delighted with this day.  

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to become the woman that I am today.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment