Monday, May 18, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR CHANGES

I am grateful to the Almighty for the changes in my life.

If if weren't for His help, I would not be able to grow because of all the changes in my life.

Yesterday, I was invited to a baby naming and luncheon for a grandchild of one of my friends.  I sat near the friend that he had sent Roto Rooter and Italian food to.  I realized that I had grown and was a totally different person from the woman who had almost been destroyed by his actions.  

I still have these friends in my life.  He has no one.

I was able to retire and have a wonderful life.  

Sometimes there is misery in your life.   However, you can't let it take you over.  I grew from the misery to have a wonderful independent life.

I am grateful for changes.

Thank you, Almighty for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment