Friday, May 15, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful life that He has helped me to create.

Yesterday was a case in point.   I did so many wonderful things.  I walked.  I went to yoga. I bought a new pair of sun glasses and made sure all my other glasses had the same prescription.   I attended an amazing Memory Workshop.  I went out to dinner with him, no less, at Bella Notte, a fabulous restaurant.  He was able to rent a Jeep while the truck is being serviced after the accident.  These are things that he knows how to do and I am grateful for it.

Today I will again walk and attend not one but two yoga classes.  I have a manicure/pedicure scheduled for this afternoon.

Tonight is the beginning of the Sabbath.

Life is good.

Thank you, Almighty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment